Ytd was e most terrible day in my life.. I felt as if I was dying.. I couldn't even move.. Thank God, my bro came back in time.. He help me masssage.. So did my dad.. Thanks to them.. I'm still alive and can blog..
-----------------------
My hands turned white ytd at office.. Went to see e doc and went home.. vomited twice before I finally fell asleep.. Awoke when I felt hungry.. Lie back on my bed after dinner.. Tat was when the numbness set in.. I was so frighten.. feeling tat I might not see them again.. After my bro and dad help me relieve e numbness, I went back to sleep.. And e headache set in.. I slept n woke up, slept n woke up.. at least 3 times last night.. Went to see my usual doc this morning cos the company doc can't cure me.. Came back from my doc, vomited again after takin my medicine.. then went to sleep.. Woke up feeling much better.. Hope I will get better tml..
-----------------------
I am waiting... waiting for it to happen... Waiting for wat to happen?? Tat's for me to know, for you to find out... Good day!!

No comments: