Ytd, I was to go for camp.. But I didn't.. Brought my mum to go see doctor cos she was sick.. SHe said she was ok... But she looked pale.. Haiz.. Last night, I told him tat I will be goin today.. Yet, in the middle of last night, I sms him and said tat I wouldn't be goin either.. cos I am worried abt my mum.. My eyelids keeping jumping.. Old people say, left eyelid jump, its good.. While if its the right, its bad.. ANd, my right eyelid was jumpin the whole night... You might say that its nonsense.. BUt I hav learn not to ignore tat.. Cos whenever my right eyelid jump, something bad happened... I am worried tat while I am away, something will happened.. N I dun wanna lose her jus like tat.. I do love to go.. But there was a huge voice tellin me to stay..
-----------------------
To tat Someone tat I promise:
I'm sorry that I didn't turn up and I broke the words that I said. Twice somemore. Really Sorry.. I know I told you that I will not back out. I know you will be angry with me for not keeping my word. No matter how good is my reason, if its me, I would be angry too. All I can say is sorry and give you my sincere apologies. Hopefully, we will be able to see each other soon. Sorry.
------------------------

No comments: