This post is all abt my own thoughts.. Seriously.. Not directing at anybody.. Jus my thoughts in general.. Read at own risk.. Might be harmful to ur heart.. =]
-----------------------
Haiz.. I was all so excited abt fri.. till i found out wat's realli happenin.. Hmm.. Of cos, as promise.. I'll not back out.. Will try to bear as much nonsense as I can.. But dun u ever blame me.. If I can't stand them anymore n walk off.. I hav been givin enough to alot of people nowadays.. n I do wish n wan to be appreciated.. Pls dun take things tat I do for you as a 理所当然..

For I oso need my rest, my life.. n somebody to listen to my nonsense.. I might not always be there for you.. But I'm sure when u do ask, I'll try my best to fly down as soon as I can to be there for u.. I do appreciate all the things that you people hav done for me.. Whether or not I say, trust me, I do know..
----------------------
I know I smile alot.. I know.. Everyday, someone will ask why am I so happy.. N I will say.. It's in me to smile.. n polite to smile at people tat I know.. However.. when I do smile, doesn't necessary means tat I'm happy.. Its jus bcos if i dun smile to people who smile at me, seems abit rude right? On e other hand, when I dun smile.. doesn't necessary means tat I'm unhappy.. jus tat I'm a little tired..

Btw, when u see me, try to call out to me n I hav no response.. Doesn't mean tat i purposely ignore u ok.. Its bcos either I can't hear u cos I'm blastin my MP3 or its bcos I'm stoning.. N i do stone veri often.. kekez.. Shh.. dun tell my boss.. Hehe..
----------------------
I'm pretty afraid of fri.. seriously.. dun wanna be outcasted by all.. Haiz.. I'm kinda afraid.. Hmm.. Will try.. Hmm.. WAt a DAY! I said so much.. See ya...

真庆幸有你们这些朋友。希望能永永远远。。
对于某一个人的关心,请留给你的女朋友。。因为我不再爱你了。。
我现在需要的是一个爱我的人。。有谁能呢?
-------------------
Something for u guys to read..

(A quote tat I heard n spoke to me at the moment when I was realli down)

The fact that I said I did not mind, was only a lie.
It was a disguise to still allow myself to possess some pride.
I could not tell you how much I mind you and her.
Anyway, it will be brushed off.
Somethings are better off unsaid,
At least it leaves us some spaces to breathe.
Subject shall remain unknown forever,
Its time to move on with life.
------------------------
It spoke to me greatly.. It spoke of the things tat I felt at tat time.. I felt greatly unappreciated by tat someone tat I spent so much time with.. Trying to accompany him so tat he know someone cares for him.. However, things didn't turn out the way tat I expected.. I was very upset for a period of time bcos I realise tat all the while, I was invisible to him.. That I all along shouldn't have existed.. tat he actually tinks nothing abt wat I hav done.. I know jolly well.. Tat nobody forced me to do all tat.. Tat I could hav rejected him flat.. But people who realli know me, will know tat no matter who it is, as long as you are my friend, n you need my help, I will give me best.. No matter how much time, how much energy, or how much things or events I hav to give up.. All these is bcos, you are my FRIEND.. As long as I can do it, I will...

Although I don't ever regret what I have done.. I should have known better..

No comments: