I am very lost and confused..
Regarding my life, my work and relationship with some people.
Directions in everything is unclear.
I do not know what the hell is going on..
Just feeling very very confused..
Guide me pls if you can..
For I need you now..

Only if everything can be as simple as 123
Life would have been much easier..
However, its like the saying..
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple"

I am hoping for somebody..
Yearning for someone..
To fill that position in my heart..
I wonder when that person will come...
Or even,
wll he ever come...

Lookin back,
life is never e same again..
Wat use to be in e past..
is not what it is now..
Thinkings tat I held unto in the past..
Are not the thinkings that I have now..
Frenz that use to talk abt everything under the sun in e past..
Is saying onli 'hi' and 'bye' now..
What hav life become?

People that I was not realli close to..
Became closer..
People that I was close too..
I dun even know what is happening to them now..

All bcos of a mistake that I made,
I almost lost a friend..
I gained that friend back..
but the trust is never there again..
we seldom talk nowadays..
for everything, he has someone else..
I wanted to talk to him..
But he never had the time..
Even if he has,
he will choose to talk to someone else..
For I no longer holds the same position that I use too,
In his heart..

I dunno if I changed..
Or if it's bcos he changed..
I still care..
I still listen..
But nobody is talkin to me..
Silence is all that is felt..
Lonely is all that is happening..

The promised made to frenz is still valid till today..
If you need a listening ear..
If you need a company..
If you need some care..
Jus give me a call..
I'm always ready to listen..
I can't promise that I will always be there..
But I will try my best to push away all things to make time for you.
Bcos, you are my friend..
And bcos you are important..

I know I have changed ever since I left school..
I know I have became impatient..
I know I have became unapproachable..
I am truly sorry..
The happy-go-lucky and always smiling and happy friend is longer there..
But, willing to listen and free to accompany you will never change..

No comments: