Grab this from Zati's blog...
1) How old will you be in five years today?
- Hmm.. 26 I tink..

2) Do you think you will be married by then?
- not sure.. I dun predict my future..

3) What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
- Sakuran camp.. n outing with Qiqi / Zuzz, Ashri & Zati / and my darlings..

4) Who was the last person you called?
- May.. Was waiting for her to meet me to go gyming together...

5) What were you doing at 12 last night?
- writing my diary...

6) How many states have you lived in?
- jus one.. cos Singapore has like onli one state..

7) How many cities/ towns have you lived in?
- towns, 2.. Citites, 1..

8) Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
- my fav pair of adidas shoes..

9) Are you a social person?
- kind of.. I love mixing around with people..

10) What was the last thing you ate?
- Subway Turkey Breast sub..

11) What is your favorite ice cream?
- Chocolate chip..

12) Do you like coffee?
- Nope.. I dun drink coffee.. Dun like e taste either..

13) How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
- at least 5 cups..

14) What do you drink in the morning?
- strawberry yogurt..

15) Do you know anyone with the same b'day as you?
- in poly, there is 2.. now in my company, there is 1..

16) Do you want kids?
- dunno.. it takes 2 hands to clap..

17) Do you speak any other languages?
- besides english n chinese.. hokkien, canto..

18) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
- Nope.. dun realli wish to..

19) Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
- Ocean.. with no floating seaweeds near the beach..

20) Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
- window please..

21) What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
- CDs.. & clothes..

22) Do you wear any jewelry 24-7?
- my necklance n ring..

23) Who is the funniest person you know?
- Jonathan Lee.. He always managed to make me laugh..

24) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
- sometimes.. depends on mood..

25) What is the main ring tone on your phone?
- Mozart 40..

---------------------------------
Whatever written below is pretty sensitive..

Forced.. wat a strong word.. you are forced to quit ur career.. Wow.. wat a career u hav.. earnin less than 1K per month.. not even enough to cover transport.. haha.. tat's a career.. now i know.. Were you threaten at gun point?? haha.. We treaten u at gun point.. haiz... forget it lah.. Say watever u wan.. Dun care le.. Can't be bothered anymore.. Go back if you wan to.. earn ur money.. start ur career.. n prove us wrong..
--------------------------------
One thing for sure, I would like to thank God for is that I finally saw something great.. After all these months of praying for him.. Finally, God answered my prayers.. He is considered wake up le.. Thank God.. May everything continue to go well for him, for me n for all.. Nitez people...

*Remember to tag as u finished reading this post.. Scroll down for the recent pics tat I uploaded..
------------------------------

No comments: