You were askin me why am I walkin so slow tonight.. The reason is bcos I wish time will stop at tat moment so tat I can enjoy tat moment with you. I prayed tat God will allow me to hold onto tat hand for e rest of my life.. Like I mention last night, u left a deep cut in my heart n tat cut can never be mended by anyone or anything..

I dun wanna say tat I still misses you.. I dun wanna say tat I can't put u down. Like wat Ashri said, I can't interfere even if she likes you.. Me n u is past... Tat I shldn't be interfering.. TAt I dun hav the right to interfere.. Although I felt tat pain in me, I know wat she say is right... Tat I hav no right to interfere..

I realise at tat moment tat you still stand a huge place in my life.. I hav been forcing myself to forget u.. Until u appear again.. I wish n pray hard tat u will not disappear again.. aT least not from my life...

Wishful thinkin are onli words to describe my feelin now..

心情非常得不好。。想念是件很辛苦的事。。 想见你多一点。。 想看你多一下下就好。。 非常希望能握你的手,走一辈子。。

No comments: