I was trying to figure out what e **** was wrong with blogger cos I couldn't publish nor save any of my entries.. Sianz.. But I managed to do it now... so weird.. Anyway.. Let's continue..

CNY was alright.. On e eve, after reunion lunch.. I met up with Annie & Xiao Hui to go shoppin at Bugis.. Brought 2 tops at topshop for $92.. After tat, went over to Bugis Village to do Nails.. Me & Annie did our nails while Xiao Hui did her toe nails.. After which, I met up with my mummy for our annual CNY activity.. Visiting Chinatown.. Haha.. I brought some accessories, and some random stuff there.. Generally, this year's chinatown CNY fair got not much things.. You walk here and there, like almost the same.. Majority selling either those taiwan's mua chee or CNY cookies or Japanese Mushrooms.. Not like previous years where they realli hav all kinds of things.. OOH.. almost forgot.. There were oso lots of Henna & Temporary Tatoos stalls..

-----------

First day of CNy was as per normal.. Visiting n lunch.. Etc etc.. At night, I met up with Xiao Hui for dinner and movie.. Movies to be exact.. We watch The Protege at Princess.. for those who dunno. PRincess is the super duper old cinema in Bedok.. After tat, she suggested to catch Hannibal Rising n we did.. So we catch 2 movies, back to back.. at tat cinema.. At the end of both shows, our backs were aching.. cos the chairs are realli uncomfortable..

REason why we went Princess..
- Cos GV at TM and the cinema at Century Square, the movies tat we want to watch is either not out or its almost full..
- Hannibal Rising is not available at TM or Century Square...
- Its nearer to our home..
- The tickets are cheaper.. The tix there was goin at 7.. while at others, its goin at 9.50..

The Protege is not too bad.. Generally, the story is pretty sad.. Its the typical kind of HK movie..

Hannibal Rising is good.. Not for the weak hearted though.. Cos there are pretty gross and scary scenes.. Worth watching though..

-------------

Today, E was suppose to come to visit in e mornin.. In the end, he couldn't make it.. So he decided to come in the night.. therefore, I went off with Ashri to Sentosa.. We decided to try the Sentosa Express since its new.. Hehe.. Not too bad.. Its like the old Monorail... Not much diff.. Jus tat it travel to lesser places.. Tix are at $3.. its a return tix.. and within sentosa, you can travel as many times as you like.. but once you get back to Vivo, you have to get out.. And if you wanna go back, you have to buy another tix..

Sentosa today was like not the usual sentosa tat I go to.. Mayb its bcos I'm goin with different people today.. Anyway, we alighted at the beach station.. To head to tanjong beach.. After alighting, we still have to walk a pretty long way there.. On e way, we passed by Palawan Beach.. N u know wat?? Palawan was infested with people.. Mainly the foreign workers from Bangadesh and China.. And they were in super big groups... Finally when we arrive at the a beach that has lesser people.. Tanjong Beach.. Thanks to those 2 families who kindly help us to look after our belongings so tat we could swim and play like crazy.. It was fun.. After tat, we met with Zuzz for dinner at Village...

-----------

Hmm.. May all things be well for all.. Tat everything will be smooth..

----------
Below are the old posts tat I couldn't publish n saved it in words..

11/02/7
Short post..
I met up with Ashri today for gym.. suppose to meet at 10 de lah.. in the end, change to 1030 due to both our mums, wanting us to eat breakfast.. Started gymin at 1045 ba.. ended the session at 12.. followed by the usual suana and bathin plus lunch before walkin around till 3plus and I went to meet Qiqi..

I dunno where did all the people at bugis come from.. we were struck at the traffic light to go towards Bugis Village for like 10plus mins lor.. so damn packed.. In the end, we got her nail arts materials and tat's all.. no bags, no clothes.. Then we settled for food before headin off.. As she alighted at Dhoby Ghaut, I continue my journey to meet Zuzz & Ashri at Orchard for more shopping.. We shop from Wisma all the way to Heerens.. Finally, I got a top at Mu.. But.. It was a last piece and it has a lipstick mark.. so I hav to wait till thursday to get mine... Haiz..

Next we settled at Cine's Hong Kong Cafe, our weekly hunt for food.. After tat, we met with Zuzz's frenz and headed home after tat..
-----------------------
More CNY shopping is to be done.. still got 1 more top, 3 bottoms, 2 pair of shoes n accessories and bag to be brought..
-----------------------

18/02/07
It has been pretty long since i blogged.. has been pretty busy with work ever since my old supervisor left.. Even though my new supervisor came, there is still alot of things for her to get use too..

Some recap...

- The other day, when I went Cathy for gym, me n Ashri wanted to catch a movie.. So we went up.. N I saw Arthover with his girlfriend there.. Pretty surprise through.. Cos never heard tat he has a gf.. hmm.. he is quite good in keepin secrets... Hmm.. anyway, talkin abt Art, I would realli like to thank him.. He use to be my supervisor.. He might not admit lah.. But to me, he is.. Anyway, he is a veri nice guy.. realli nice.. He share his knowledge with me.. Taught me quite a number of things.. Realli appreciate it... Thanks for all tat Art.. Btw, he sings veri well.. Especially 断点 by Hins..

- Ooh.. Also, I hav been goin gym with Ashri.. I'm pretty happy with the among of weight tat I lost.. of cos, I would like to thank her for all that.. She was the one who accompany me there.. Also, would like to take this time to apologise for my nonsense tat she hav to take from me.. Appreciate your company n those talks tat we have.. Thanks...

- Hmm.. Also wanna thanks Khar Eng, Serene Poh, Hwee Min and Susan, for teaching me all those things tat I dun think I can ever learn from textbooks, all the valuable skills tat I need to learn.. Thanks for all tat..

- Before I forgot, still have Zuzz.. thanks him for the company.. To shop n talk..

- Xiao Hui, for the company to K-box n shoppin..

- Qiqi, for being there to talk to, walk walk and among all others, she will be there to talk to me when I need her..

- As there are too many to list, I would like to thanks all those who took time off, to listen to my grumblings, take time to reply my smses, to go shopping with me and stuff like tat.. Thanks.. All are appreciated...
Jus to name a few people..
- Dan, Edmund, Moses, Karen, Faylene, Pei Jia, Gin, Grace, Hsiao ling, Stella & Han ROng..

Of cos, there are many many more.. which will take me a long time to list.. n the list is never ending..

Last of all, 新年快乐。。 万事如意。。 事事顺利。。

No comments: