I type 1plus hr for the entry below.. So its veri veri long.. dun blame me if u get bored halfway.. Its ur choice if u wanna read on...
-----------------------
Ytd.. A day of good n bad..
Good..
the 2 of them are finally talkin again.. Tat's good in one sense..
the bad..
now e other 2 are not talkin.. Haiz.
The night before, Sat, after meeting up with Jonnie, I went home.. It was a kinda of regret to hav met up with him.. I felt the betraying of trust.. Seriously.. Becos the Jonnie tat I knew was no longer there.. I trusted him to sincerely wanna meet up to catch up.. Which turn up, was not his intended purpose.. which was to ask me to go up to his "so-called" company.. to see his product... MLM again.. Haiz.. why muz it be this again.. and he inisisted tat his main purpose was to catch up.. As if lor.. throughout our whole conversation in Lau Pa Sat, he talk nothin abt catchin up.. All long, he is talkin abt his company, his job, etc etc, nothin to do with catchin up.. We didn't talk abt our lives, ourselves and others.. all the topics was on MLM, his product, tats's it.. Oh.. another thing, we argued abt God.. Takin totally different stands.. To me, he is no longer the Jonnie tat I know.. his stand of God has been twisted.. veri badly.. till to me, it sounds like to him, God is jus a God of wealth.. tat God will make all those under him to prosper with wealth.. I was extremely upset on that.. Extremely.. And I told him.. "You make me regret coming down to meet you today.." I wanna thank Edmund for coming down, to accompany me to listen to those nonsense.. Thank him for his story on China History.. Haha..
---- End of Fri----

I met up with Ashri for Gymin yesterday.. We spent 3plus hrs there.. From 9, to 12plus.. After tat, she went cut & dye hair with Aileen while I sat at mac, waiting for time to pass.. Met with Zuzz at Wisma at around 3.. went lookin for clothes at *****.. The moment we step into there and look at the clothes, the first impression was "Did we step into the wrong place??" Theitr clothes for the new year.. look extremely retro... In fact, I tink only my dad will wear it.. Its realli OMG.. Haha.. Followin tat, we went Guess, Zara, Lacoste, Adidas, Nike, AX, Pull & Bear, etc etc.. Ended up, we got nothing tat we were lookin for.. On the way, Zati came.. After all those walkin around, we settled at Spinelli for a rest.. and wait for Ashri n Aileen.. We were talkin n talkin n talkin.. Left Spinelli to Cine to get tix for Pan Ladybrinth at 9.30.. Zati had to leave without dinner.. Sorry for tat.. Afterwhich, we went up to the Hong Kong cafe for dinner.. We were late for the movie.. we went in around 9.40.. After movie was home time..
------- End of Sat-------

Pan Ladybrinth is a spanish movie with English subtitles... Heard tat it was R21 in US.. But. it is onli NC16 here.. Bcos, alot of parts were cut away.. The movie was quite good.. It quite worth it.. Abt love n family.. Not recommended for the weak hearts.. There are gross scenes.. I was completely freak out at how the captain totured tat guy n killed the innocent..
---------------------

After thoughts...
I truly understand tat people will change.. However, for better or for worse, everyone judge it differently.. One person might think it is better, the other might think it is bad.. I believe Zati changed.. she did became more persistent.. She did.. But being Persistant in the wrong thing is bad.. I hope she can changed tat of cos.. However, being persistent in ur own choice is good.. becos you know wat u want.. of cos, choices can be changed.. I thank god tat she finally stop the bad habit tat we wanted her to stop for the past few years.. realli thank God for tat.. Like Wat I told Zuzz.. tat we are mixing with different people, living in different place, so influence is different.. tat we take different stands on all the things now.. like me, last time, I use to think tat frenz can be forever.. tat frenz can never betray u.. but i was wrong.. veri veri wrong.. not onli friendship can never be forever, it can change over one night.. or even jus one incident.. I use to take things for granted.. guidance too.. until recently.. I realise tat nothing is for sure will happen and nothin is confirm and necessary.. there is always a 1% chance for it to not happen.. Although I do wish tat alot of things didn't happen, it did.. I jus hope tat things will get better..

I jus finished reading Dan's blog.. Which I believe tat alot of people will agree with what he said on how much he hav change.. indeed, me n qi did talk abt how much he hav changed after we saw him at NYP open Hse.. which he never even bother to say hi.. Itsuki oso.. never even bother to say hi de.. Then of cos, there were those who never use to say hi, did.. haha.. weird.. Anyway, back to my topic.. Erm.. we were talkin abt how last time, no matter how stress, how sad, how pressurize he is or how upset he is, he will never complain, never whine.. ANd he always use to scold us when we whine abt how hard life is, how tough training is.. He will say is bcos we are not use to it.. tat this is life.. tat we will hav to deal with it.. tat whining will not help.. n we are impress at the zest he has in life... tat he was a achiever.. tat nothing to him is impossible as long as he wan to do it, he will get it done.. Tat was the Dan tat I know.. N tat was the dan tat I was impressed with.. On how he can influence people with wat he say.. tat how he can motviate us to work hard for the fame n the name tat we made for ourselves while we were under him.. Haiz.. all that has been replaced.. by his sadness n bumps on his life.. hope things get better for him... I know he is pickin up.. Thank God..
------------------

Enough of whining..
will end here for now..

No comments: