I need a bit of help here.. Thinkin of buyin a PSP.. below is one of the deals from one friend.. Tell me whether izzit worth it or not..
Specs:
- 3.10oea standard pack
- 4GB memory stick
- PSP style pouch
- screen protector
- 2 download games
Price: $400
Any comments???
--------------------------------------------------
Proper update..
I brought Cleo magazine.. and the price has increased to $4.40.. I brought my favourite Yogurt drink.. and e price has increased to $2.80.. OMG!! GST is not even up yet, prices are already goin up.. Haiz..
Lucy left last friday.. I was pretty upset that she is leavin as she was with us, not even 2 months yet.. put that aside, I feel happy for her as she is not able to adapt into the culture in my company.. a change of environment for her would be good.. All e best to her..
Celebrated Xx's birthday for her at TCC.. after tat, we went Kandi bar for a drink... Lots of photos were taken.. Below are a few...





No comments: