It has been a week of ups and downs..
--------------
I got a job offer on mon afternoon.. I was realli excited abt it.. A new workin place.. higher pay.. better than my pay now.. BUT.. I couldn't decide whether shld i leave or not.. 1st, I dun realli hate this job and this place.. instead, i kind of like it.. although i always complain abt how much there is to be done, how horrible the people are.. but wat DK said does make sense.. "Which place don't have horrible people, and tons of things to be done??" So, I officially made up my mind and rejected the job offer today..
--------------
Tues
Wanted to go on leave on today.. But bcos there was this Artwork Painting session goin on in the morning.. N I happen to be in charge, I cannot go on full day leave.. So the decision was half-day.. BuT my boss dun even wanna let me go half day at first cos she say I haven't finished her reports.. In the end, I stayed till almost 11 to finish up the reports.. The next day, she told me she was jokin onli.. -_-"...... Anyway.. I fnished all the reports she wanted and send it to her..
--------------
Wed..
Met up with Emily, Lifeng, Yvonne. Selphie, Cindy, Jas, XM, DK, Shu Herng, Jae, Jessica and Steve for steamboat at Marina Bay.. It was realli a great time spend together, eating, talkin, laughing n playin games.. Muz realli meet up more often..

*I finally received Hong's wedding photos.. (Dunno y, ytd e internet speed was super slow.. I fell asleep at least 3 times while receiving the file from DK.. It took an hour plus lorz..)
--------------
Thurs..
Slept onli at 3plus last night.. so i woke up veri veri late today.. Almost was late for work.. As mention above, there is a Artwork Painting session today.. it was quite fun painting on those cups.. alot of us painted.. out of those that I saw, jus to mention a few..
- PJ's painting of those paws were cute..
- Fay's suns was realli nice..
- Queck n KE have the same idea.. (Spider n spider web)
- AC drew Mahjong (清一色, 索子)
- HF n JM's were a pair (Tadpoles n Frogs..)
- JK's painting was my favourite..
- Of all, I love Rahayu's painting the most.. (I wish i could hav it..)

Went on half day today.. Went shoppin wif mummy.. brought myself a new wallet.. n a game..
I met this ah gong on the train, tellin me not to fall asleep cos I will might miss my stop.. Replied that my stop is veri far away, so not to worry.. (I was travelling back home from Boon Lay) .. cos i was too tired, I fell asleep again.. It was quite a good day today..
------------------
Tml, havin movie marathon in office.. got quite alot of things to be prepared.. Hope it will be sucessful.. Hehe..
Sat, might be goin for jmd.. see if i can wake up..
-----------------
Before i end, jus wanna thanks all those people who hav given me advise on whether i shld take up the offer / the new job.. Fay, PJ, KE, Serene, Lucy, HM and Romans... Realli thanks... I've considered seriously tat I was stay till the end of my contract and see wat happens.. Thanks for all the concern.. U guys are realli good friends n colleagues...

No comments: