This weekend has been quite a busy one..

Went K wif Qiqi on Sat at AMK.. Sang from 2 to 7pm.. After tat, we went amk hub, to find something to eat.. Settled at Mos Burger in the end.. We chat quite a while there before went walkin around for awhile then headed home.. We chatted all e way till I took 27 home from SengKang..

Started wif the usual routine every sun.. Went gym in e afternoon.
Met up wif Zuzz after tat to walk around town..
Went Esprit, Topshop, etc etc.. Settled at Cine's Subway for dinner, chatted for awhile before headin to Kino to take a look at the notebooks available there before comin home..
--------------
Topic was abt BGR this weekend.. Lots of opinions were exchanged n we all know wat are the factors that matter to us most.. I believe we got to know each other better... =)
-------------
I told them both.. That even thou I am not satisfied with wat I'm earning now, I'm contented with the frenz n things that I have.. And I thank them for being my frenz.. especially that few tat I mentioned to Zuzz.. Haha..

Gd Nite....

No comments: