Alright.. I'm done with the consultation with Dr Tony.. (Nope, not Tony Tan.. It's Tony Ho..)
According to him, it's a Squint condition.. Not a serious one thou..
BUT.. I have 3 choices to cure / improve the condition..
1) Wear a 800 degree glasses -> Which I shake my head super violently.. Cos he said tat it might or might not help..
2) Go for Lasik Surgery -> At his clinic of cos, cost is $1118 per eye.. To get rid of the glasses and at the same time, improve the condition...
3) Go for Squint Surgery -> Price unknown (probably a few thousands of cos..) , Benefit unknown..
-----------------------------
After 2mins, he ask me to go for the pre-Lasik evaluation tml first to check and confirm whether i can or rather is suitable for it.. N yap, I agreed to go take the test.. N appt is tml at 630pm at Mount E..

Thank God that the condition was not as serious as my GP make it sound.. PHEW~
Also, thanks all for the concern on my condition.. As to whether which option of the above i would be taking up is still unknown until I finished the evaluation tml and ask the doctor more questions on all 3 options..

Meanwhile, I will be workin double hard for my test on sat cos tml, after evaluation, I will be having blur near vision for 3 to 4 hours.. Quote my classmate: Oh my TIAN~~~
----------------------------------
I'll be on half day tml, to go for shopping with Maryanne.. She wants to go to the IT fair.. As well as other Sales that are goin on at Suntec at the same time.. After which, I'll be goin for the evaluation and she will meeting Jesslynn and I'll probably join them for dinner after tat..

It has been realli long since I met up with that lady for dinner... Tink it has been since she gave birth to her baby boi..

Saturday, after test, if no class, would be meeting Zuzz & Xx (Not sure if Jervin is joinin..)... I can't remember when was the last time we met up...

Alright, OFF TO STUDY..
bye~

No comments: