I admit to the fact that I've been spending a substantial amt of $$ last week and this week.. I brought ALOT of things... The most expensive de.. Is my SPECS..

My new specs itself cost me $350.. All bcos it was progressive and transition lens in one..
I would say that after all, it was worth it..

Now, it's time to start saving again for my taiwan trip during yr end... =P
------------------------------------
Current situation of mine doesn't seems that fufillin thou.. Juggling study and work at the same time..

Looking back, I was never realli the smart kind of student.. In fact, I belong to the not so smart kind.. I have never, in my entire life, thought that I would be taking degree.. Somemore, in business... HR, in the past was something that I never thought I would wan to do.. Banking was also, never a part of what I wanted to do..

-----
WARNING~ Emo post below.. Do not continue if u dun like emo post..

I would say that God have been really kind to me by bringing me thru my 20 plus yrs of my life.. With bumps here and there.. BUT generally, it is still smooth sailing..

I remember time and time again when I look up to the sky or starin into space, looking for comfort, seeking for directions, asking for guidance, courage, looking for shoulders and listenin ear... He always provided someone, some answers in some ways..

I truly know that I hav lot of people ard me who truly care. I really know..
By words, I thank you guys, for times when I was down and you were there.
When I needed the comfort, you were there.
When I seeked companion, you were there.
When I seeked answer and guidance and courage, you were there.
All of you guys left a footstep in my heart, making me remember that in this world, I mean something to someone.
Even if I were to leave this world today, I hav no regrets.

Issac, Zuzz, Xx, Yvonne, Gerry, Mum, Dad, Gin, Qiqi, Jasmin, Kenneth, Xiao Hui, Wern Ming, Allan, Maryanne, Jesslynn, Rena, Jeslin..

THANKS
(Even if not mentioned, doesn't mean u are not important to me.. =P)

Disclaimer: Do not worry.. I'm perfectly fine.. Jus wanna thanks pple who listened~~

No comments: