Went over for pre-lasik evaluation today at the clinic next to Mount E hospital..
Seriously, I did thought over whether I shld consider getting the lasik done.. But the cost of it was one issue...

The same optometrist that checked my eyes yesterday was there today.. So, ya.. I ask him quite a number of questions like whether changing of glasses helps, whether wearing contact lenses would help to stop degree from goin up.... Basically, asking him and clearing all the myths that I heard before la.. N he told me that degree can go up to 2000 plus.. N these 2000 plus degree cases, can't do lasik at all..

After all the checking....
Saw a counsellor regarding the Lasik Surgery and gain alot of knowledge on it.. Like how exactly does lasik work, what does it do and how it is done.. N.. To me (yes, I said to me.. So it is my opinion onli..), the whole process jus sounds scary to me.. N the price, like i mentioned, is 1118 per eye, before GST..

N when I saw the doctor (yes, the same doctor from yesterday..), he said my cornea is unexpectedly thin.. Saying that the usual cases that he saw, is ard 540.. Mine?? one side is 487, the other is 491 only.. So he don't recommend me to do Lasik and that it is just too dangerous and stuff.. So at the end of the day, he told me to go make new glasses and progressive lens, according to his prescription and go back and see him again in 6 weeks...

May all be well... Oh, did I mention? The optometrist's name is Martin..
-----------------------------
Oh, I was on half day today, with Maryanne.. So after we had lunch with Jesslynn, we went over to Suntec, for a couple of purposes..
1) For IT fair,
a) to get brochures for Jesslynn to get her LCD TV..
b) to look at photo scanners..
c) to look at headphones &
d) to look at broadband on mobile..

2) For other Sales
a) Burberry Sales,
b) Crazy Warehouse Sales
c) Bodyshop Sale..

I would say that the IT fair visit was fulfilling as well as the others except burberry as we were jus there to take a look..

Would be goin back there to sign up for the broadband on mobile.. With which subscriber, I haven't decided yet, as well to go take a look at more scanners..

End purchases:
- Audio Tech headphones,
- Maxtor harddisk,
- Chocolates
- Camel Active pouch,
- Laptop screen cleaner,
- Keyboard protector,
- Puzzle
- N lots of papers..
Total damage: Almost 300 bucks..
------------------------
Dinner with Jesslynn and Maryanne was good, filled with laugher..
Test is on Sat.. So tml night will probably be a late night... Need a good sleep today..
Bye~

No comments: