By now, some of u might know, I have the intention to change phone again.. Yes, I jus brought my LG Viewty and honestly, it's realli not a bad phone.. N I am starting to love the pinkish look.. =P

Hahaaa.. But of cos, I wanted to get a phone that has wifi.. Who dun wan a better phone? Tell me.. Hahaa.. BUT I now found more reasons to hold on to my current phone.. Reasons?

Me, Zuzz n Xx were walkin ard Causeway Point jus now and we happened to see BlackBerry Storm on M1's poster.. The picture jus look awesome la.. But there was no price cos it's a pre order phone.. As u might know, blackberry phones are well known for their prices.. So we didn't ask la.. But I was browsing Cnet jus now.. N I found even MORE exciting phones... Below are jus the pictures, credits to Cnet of cos.. For review, pls go to asia.cnet.com...



BlackBerry Storm!





Toshiba Protege G900




Sony Ericsson Idou



LG GM730



LG Arena



HTC Touch Pro2



HTC Magic..




Acer M900


Isn't these veri good reasons to jus wait for awhile?? Hahaaa.. Wish me luck in waiting..

No comments: