This weekend was a fruitful and 'eventful' one...

'Evenful' in not a good sense of course... 2 incidents that leads to explain why sometimes, even if bus rides take super long, I will still take them instead of trains...

1) I was on my way to meet Xx on Sat afternoon on a train.. There was this couple, already on the train, guy sitting and girl standing.. I was reading my notes cos Adrian mentioned that today, we will be discussing prev yr exam qns..

The girl was getting down at the next stop so she walk pass me.. Then she was standing on my left and was talk to the guy who is sitted on my right?! So naturally, i moved to let her talk and she move back to talk to that guy and showed me a black face, which i obviously dun understand..

N then, I turned over to the other side cos there is more space there and my file accidentally knocked unto her.. So I apologise since it's my fault..

You know what she did when she got down at the next stop??

She actually "knocked" into me from behind.. which seriously felt like someone hitting u that kind.. N I looked back at her then she looked away quickly.. I was like Huh?! But thinking that she probably also accidentally knocked unto me, I focused back on my notes feeling weird...

Incident 2..
Was taking train today to dhoby ghaut and was trying to get down when this whole BIG group of foreign workers was trying to get in.. So I said excuse me with my friend, trying to get out and pushing a little.. But it failed.. We were being pushed back into the train..

Being pissed and wanting to go out, I shouted excuse me and pushed hard to get thru my way, pushing a late 20s beng on the way at the same time.. Then he shouted at me," Oei why you pushed me?" in chinese, loudly and threatening..

Was already out of the train so I looked back N he came up to me and ask me in the threatening tone why i pushed him. I was shocked for awhile before telling him that cos I wan to get out of the train.

Then he turned to my guy friend and in the same threatening tone, asked him,"WHAT!"
At one point of the time, he look like he wanted to beat us up lo.. Then my guy friend told him that he should have let us out ma.. Then, with his girlfriend calling him, he turned and walked away..

Then me and my friend was like,"???????" Feeling confused by his action, we jus proceed on with our journey..

On my way back, I was thinking like it is kind of my fault first cos I pushed him quite hard that he might be thinking that I wan to fight or something.. But then I have never met him before lei..
What's more he is taller than me.. But was still in kind of shock for awhile after this incident, thinking that this is the first time, a guy talk to me in such a threatening tone... =(

Scary!~
--------------------------
Alright....
Enought of incidents.. Now, on to the fruitful part...

Attended Adrian's 4hrs law class on sat.. At least i managed to understand some parts of the lecture that I actually missed and a bit on how those exam questions should be tackled.. Lesson ended at 6pm and I went over to meet Xx at the old Le Meridien which is now known as Concorde Hotel for massage and dinner.. We wanted to eat dinner at this Jap restaurant next to the massage place but that place was crowded.. So we settled for Spices Cafe which is one floor above.. Food there is nice~~~ I had sirloin steak and some other stuff which filled me to the brim.. Total cost for 2, $40plus.. Not exactly veri ex was the first impression when the bill came.. Which is not probably what I expected since I was eating at a hotel restaurant.. Jus do a check on the price of eating at some other hotels and u will know what i mean...
----------------------
As what I mentioned in my prev post, caught a play with Max, Zuzz and Jennifer today at National Library's Drama Centre today.. The play was good and nice.. Entertaining and definitely interesting.. Shld watch more plays with them soon..
Name of Play: The importance of being earnest...

After which we went for dinner at the myammar restaurant at Marina Square which is also very nice.. Throughout these 2 days, didn't had the chance to really take pics cos I was kind of lazy..
Food was great and then Max went off to meet his friend and me & Zuzz, while waiting for Jervin, walk walk ard and had ice Cream.. =)
-----------------------
Afterall, everything was alright.. Will end here.. Tml still got work~~

No comments: