YEAH!!!!! Exam's over... Now the torture is waiting for results.. =(
This sem's exam paper was a big joke..

First paper: Workplace law..
There was 2 exact same questions as the last paper.. N I meant exactly the same.. Word for word.. I attempted the question.. But didn't had the answer for it.. So i literally wrote whatever I wrote previously back unto the paper.. (of cos I re-read my answer and change a little..) Hmph... But anyway, I jus wrote whatever that I can.. =)

Second paper: OTB (Organizational Theory & Behaviour)
When I went in, I already has 44.5%. Meaning to say, I onli need 6 marks to pass.. Yes, 6 marks from this paper would equal to the 6% that i need.. After Damon stepped out of the exam hall, the first sentence that I told him was that I am not even confident of getting that 6 marks that I need...

What a joke u would say.. it's onli 6 marks.. BUT i realli had no confidence..
The paper was 45 marks (which equals to 45% of the whole module..)
N I left 16 marks empty.. Yesh, i mean empty, blank, never do, never attempt at all..
So that is to say i onli have 29 marks left and also means that my HD is out of my sight..
N after discussing some of the answers, I realise that there are more wrongs.. Which means that even my hope for 'D' might be out of my side~~~
===================
Whatever it is, the paper is over.. I shall jus patiently wait for my results and see.. I'm praying hard that I will pass both modules.. I dun need flying colours.. Jus 'P' will do.. I do not want to spend another 2k sitting thru Workplace law or OTB anymore..
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up,
New semester is starting mid next month.. Sounds a bit far but actually it's jus 2 weeks from now.. Will be having school on Wed n Thurs.. 2 tougher modules, lecturers still unknown yet.. Hopefully would be better than so and so...

Meeting up with Shenna, Damon n Sarah for dinner on Tues, Meeting Xx for lunch tml (not confirm yet..) JMD anni celebration is on the 9th of May then school will start on 11th..

I'm lookin forward to JUNE~~~~~~~ Hopefully, everything will go as planned..

No comments: