I never knew uncertainty can bring abt so MUCH unhappiness n hurt..
Everyone is afraid of uncertainty.. I know that..
But I never had so much uncertainty in my life.

As at this point of time,
- I do not know where I will be stayin at next year. Yes, the current hse is sold and we will hav to move out by Mar next year. Where to?? I also dunno.. Probably like what i told some people --- Under the bridge ba..
- Changes are underway at work too. ALOT of changes. N for all u know, i might not be doing the same thing in 3 mths time..
- Degree studies is ending soon.. 1 and a half more semesters, i'll be done. What's next??

As of now, whenever my parents bring up e issue / matter of this hse is being sold, we will be moving or whatever so ever things related to that, I will jus keep my mouth shut and not said a thing. Reason??

我超不开心。可是我又能怎么样??
Thanks to all who showed concern. Very much appreciated even thou at this point of time, I still VERY affected by that. It is already a fact and i can only accept it. Jus Praying hard that everything will turn out good.

Recently, office have this campaign of "SMILES". Smiling to all pple that u see, to all pple that comes into ur sight as well as smiling to all who helped!

So here,
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)

Good NITEZ!

No comments: