The past few days hav been quite a torture for me..
Not that i hav not gone thru this before but during the previous times, I was too young to understand anything..

Yes, a couple of pple know already... Yvonne, Maryanne, Jeslin n Mana..
I will be moving hse due to some issues in the family..
Not to sure where I would be movin to as of now.. Or rather, I have no idea where I can move to.

No doubt, I am worried. Not exactly abt where I am goin to stay in the future but more for us, together. I wan to keep us together. Even thou at this point of time, we don't exactly see each other much, we know that we care. I know that when I wake up, come back or lying in my bed, I am at home, comfortably. That i dun hav to worry abt alot of things bcos i have the 3 of u to help me take care of stuff. I hav no idea how are things goin to turn out in the future but I really hope that it would be the best.

I was texting Maryanne while on my way home today n I said," There is always a saying that goes: When you hit rock bottom, there is no where else to go except up." I believe in it n I am goin to leave everything to God. That He will make a way when there seems to be no way.
-----------------------------
To that person:
"Why did u do it again? Why was lesson never learnt?? I treated u with absolute respect, thinking that you probably after so many times, would not do it again and the question of "Where are we going to stay?" would probably not appear again. But u failed to keep ur promise of staying away from all these. Instead, u carried on and everytime, issues jus get bigger and BIGGERR.. N ur option when it happens? "We are going to sell the house."

That was the first statement that came out of your mouth. I am upset. Veri veri upset bcos u never tried to keep us together. I am upset bcos here I am trying my best to keep things going and there u are pulling things apart. WHY?
---------------------------------

School work is piling up. Projects n assignments are due-ing soon. Focusing on my study is only thing I can do now to take my mind off what is happening at home. N talking to pple do help.

Thanks to those who listened... I believed that I'll be fine. =)

No comments: