the msg came.. decision has been finalized.. where to go, where to be?? I also dunno..
After being here for so long, we are already a family.. Suddenly say we hav to leave.. Feelings are weird and confusing.. Everything jus seems not to be goin my way.. No matter is at home, with friends or at work.. Nothing is goin my way..

I dun tink there is any words that I can use to describe my feelings at the moment..
E kind of emotions i am feeling.. sometimes or at least for the next few weeks or months cannot not be described with words.

I hav absolutely no idea, what would be my decision..
I dunno what i shld do..
I no longer know wat is the correct thing and right thing to do..
I no longer know where is the correct place to be..
I no longer make my own decisions..

I live everything in your hands
Trusting tat u will tell me where to be
what to do
what decisions to make..
it's been so many years since i know u..
it's been soo long since we talk.
it's been so long since i seek comfort in u..
For years, i've been askin myself if i've been worthy of wat u've done..
Till now, i still do not hav an answer..
Probably only u know. =)
-----------------------------------------
I've been wanting to catch up with someone..
But u've not been free..
Wait till u're free ba..
N when u are free, remember to text me..
So tat i can cry out loud to u..
With no one else listening..
N i can lean unto u..
For ur listenin ear n comforting shoulder..

But of cos, tat would be hard..
Since ur hand is taken up..
So I guess, I onli hav my own shoulder to lean on for now...
Till i find someone whom i can lean on..

Till then...
=======================================

Nitez pple..

No comments: