from me to you.. again..

Whether u hav chosen her anot, I dunno... but wat u said last night, tell me that u choose her over me.. And I can see that she is veri happy now...
If u are not choosing her, let her know.. dun lead her on...
But since tat u hav chosen, treat her well...
I told u before: One girl sad is better than 2 girls angry. U have chosen to let me be sad.. so dun try to console me..
Since u hav chosen her, I would not step into ur life again. I would not call u to complain and wait for ur advice.. I will entirely step out of ur life. I dunno if we still can be frenz.. I really dunno cos u really hurt me too deep... For the next few weeks, I will not let myself be seen.. Let u see the horrible side of me.. I will not...
I will not appear in front of you.. Will not...
Since u hav chosen her over me, I will wish e 2 of you happiness..
Treat her well.. since u have hurt me, dun hurt her again...
Honestly, I dun hav the courage to face you.. So i am choosing to avoid you.. I dunno how to face you..
Happiness to the both of you and Wendy, Face up the reality that u hav lost...

No comments: