sad... from me to you

Cried myself to sleep last night just because of wat u said... Mummy asked tis morning: Girl, wat happen?? Why ur eyes so red? I couldn't answer.. I just walk away..
You hurt me more the jerk, Edmund did. He leave me on my b'dae. Twice.
I thought that was hurting. But now, I am telling you. You HURT me MORE then he did.
You make me confident. but u destroy.
I love you but would u love me back? No.
Life was not on my side. It's on hers. I lost to her.
She didn't fall deeper. But I did.
When Vanvan ask," Have u got over him?"
I couldn't answer her.. But I know the answer is No.
Why do tis hav to happen to me?
For 3 times, I was hurt tis way...
3 times... How many times more??
I thought I will end here... but it still happen..
Dun hav to feel guitly just because of wat u said. because tat was not wat i want..
If u really love her, then go ahead be wif her. I dun mind. I will wish u both happiness.. I truly will...
I might be really hurt but I respect ur choice..

I felt tis kind of feeling too when a friend of mine was arrested: Guilty.. but Romans told me: Feelings are not always right.. Now, if u really love her, treat her well... Love her wif all ur heart.. And I will wish the both of you, happiness and I will not step into ur life again...

Ended wif tears on my face...

1 comment:

vanvan said...

i remember once i watch a show, the ger likes to play wif rubber ball. coz she felt that that game is always fair... the ball will bounce back to a position according to how much strength she threw the ball. however in life, fairness is a thing too hard to achieve. nutting is fair.. results, career, friendship... and love.. the person u love may no tlove love, this make u feel hurt.. but do u ever realise, dat someone else is loving you, and now seeing u get hurt by loving another... dun u think the person whom love you is hurting even more inside... stay strong and haapy...

cheers...