why??

I thought it doesn't hurt anymore.. But when i read her blog, saw e word 'darling', tears begin to roll from my face.. I thought I got over it already.. but i realise that i did not.. I thought I accepted the fact.. but i didn't.. I told Vanvan tat the reason why i didn't wan to step into his life is b'cos I didn't wan to get the burden tat I was snatching her 'darling'... I thought appearing as nothing has happened, they will be fine.. Indeed, thru her blog, they appear fine... But what abt me?? Am i really fine?? Exams are coming.. Can I concentrate?? I thought I got over that period... but I really didn't...

God is there for me.. Vanvan was there for me.. But the person tat I really hope to be there wasn't there.. Like Ben said in his nick, maybe I should really join the "Mei Ren Ai Wo" club... God has been there helping me... But Am I helping myself to recover..

Got people say tat I avoiding.. Not studying.. But I am trying to soak myself in books so that I can forget abt it.. Am I really avoiding?? Or issit u who is avoiding... I always thought that I can put it down.. But i realise that I didn't.. U once ask.. can we still be friends.. my answer is i dunno... now, if u ask me again, I would still say dunno... dun ask me why.. but i also cannot answer...

My prayer: God, pls help me to get over tis period of sadness & pain. Help me get over it so that I can study wif full concentration.. Although this test is painful but I know u will never put me thru a test that I cannot restand.. Thanks for giving me the gift of a smiley face & even I'm sad, I still can remain cheerful... Thanks.... Also, I pray that you will help me forget about him & the sadness that he have cause in my heart & the wound that he have cause and bring me into a new life.. To once again, get back onto the right track & find the one true love that u have chosen for me...

1 comment:

~HiiRaGi~ said...

I've been where you've been a decade ago... It hurts but I always pick myself up in a short period of time. Cos I know that I'm not cheated of my love as we didn't even started and that there will be someone else who will love me. God knows...

I'm going through something which is even worst and am moving on and instead am very thankful for my friends and the members of JMD...

Move on Wendy... The world is vast and God knows.