a list of thanksgiving...

A List of thanksgiving...........

1st: thank god for giving me life... and giving me the friends that I have.. Now or in the past..

2nd: thanks to Mdm Mag for bringing God into my life...

3rd: thanks to my parents for being understanding... of cos sometimes, I'm really pissed off by them, they are still my parents...

4th: thanks Vanvan for giving me advices, accompany me here and there, talking to me.. etc.. thanks for being my good friend...

5th: thanks to JMD people.. past and present.. especially to Cat A people....for bringing me happiness... although there are some unhappiness here and there... U people did bring me alot of happy memories... Thanks people.. JMD rox...

6th: thanks to friends... I mean all friends... past and present, real or fake.. sincere or not, all of u left a memory in my heart...

7th: thanks to my 2 elder brother for taking care of me.. for tolerating my nonsense... really thanks...

8th: thanks to BLC & YCG people of past and present for helping me to grow...

9th: thanks to people who help me with my projects... Dorcaus, Hsiao Ling, Vanvan, Michael... thanks for the information and help....thanks people..

tat's all.. peole whom I missed to list out, thanks for everything.... everything tat u people hav done to help me grow.. thanks people... Wendy will never forget you...
Really... THANKS.....

~Wendy~

No comments: