the flu has been with me for 4 days by record.. its e longest for the year... I was not suppose to drink coke.. suppose to rest.. not suppose to eat fried or oily food.. suppose to drink lots of plain water.. BUT... I drank coke when i went to NYP for dance with gin and brendy.. I ate mac too.. on sat.. and today.. I drank coke today too.. I slept at 1plus am bcos i was readin comics.. I drank water onli when i need to eat the medicine.. tat's it.. I was totally disobeyin e doctor's advise.. tat is why i haven't recover.. but all will be fine once i get back to office tml.. you see.. in my office, everybody is older then me.. and most of thems are mothers.. and honestly, they do treat me like their own daughter.. with them around, dun say coke.. wanna drink cold drinks oso might get nagged.. and i predict, i will be ban from drinkin coke while in their sight until i recover completely..

Ooh.. jus a little update.. I started goin back for dance again.. of cos.. its not for ADC.. i went back bcos jean and brendy wanted me to teach them some stuff.. i agreed bcos i haven't been movin.. and I'm getting rusty.. I wanna get back the groove.. I wanna do back wat i love.. DAnce.. Although not the same anymore, I'll still do it.. However, i do hope tat ADC get back to practise soon.. I miss all of them.. And i mean all dancers and cherographers....
Random thoughts... "Mayb ADC shld get a trainer to train up our fitness.. so tat we can train up our stamina and strength to do more dances.."

No comments: