Life is simplier now..
No social life..
No night life..
No shoppin..
No meet ups..
No chillin out..
No dinner..
No coke..
No pure vanilla..
No Coffee Beans..
No you..
No feelings..

You might ask.. why is my life so boring.. yes.. indeed its boring.. I dun realli enjoy anything now.. Cos the company is different.. Chillin out is something I always look forward to in the past months.. no matter who it is with.. But now, the relax feelin is no longer there... I wanna chill out again... I wanna sing K again.. I wanna club again.. I wanna go shoppin again.. But company is not there.. nothin can be done.. Everybody is not free... or doesn't wan to meet up.. Sian.. I use to hav veri good company for everythin.. haiz.. Movies, clubbin, shoppin, singing, playin pool is no longer the same..

No comments: