In memory of him...

Was suppose to be havin dinner with colleagues at Ritz Cartlon happily.. On e way there, the news came crashin down..

A ," He passed away already.. He jumped from his blk ytd.."
Me," Are you serious??"
A ," Yes.."

tears rolled down...

Didn't know e reason.. dun wanna know.. But still called her.. Answer was.. He is stressed up over lots of things..

Couldn't make it down tat day caused I promise my colleagues to be there.. Went down on Sat.. Saw his bro.. He looks ok.. But his face is telin me tat he hurts inside.. but has to be strong anyway.. A was not there.. Went to get his favourite food for him.. Lookin at his photo, tears came down again.. He was such a care free guy.. We talked n crap together.. Laugh at jokes and stuff.. now, he is lyin there, motionless.. I dun dare to walk up.. Afraid tat I will break down..

Over heard some of his relatives talkin.. Sayin "Why did he jumped?" "As a guy, what cannot talk it out.. Muz end his life.." "Commit sucide is bad enough.. Still call his mum and ask her to see him fallin n can't do anything.. Cruel.."

Saw his mum, bringing some of his best frenz to see him.. Telling him to remember to cum home.. ASkin him to come home.. Telling him tat he is her precious.. Askin him why is he so cruel.. Leavin her and the family...She cried and cried...

Tears flowed.. down my face..

A came back.. with his favourite food.. Crab, snacks, sushis, pizza... etc.. Then, his mum help to lay the food at the alter.. Sayin at the same time "Look what she brought for you, crab and so much more.. how good she is to u.." and she started crying again..

Waited for Xiu Qi to come.. N we offered him our last respect.. N I told him softly.. Tat I will remember him forever.. In my heart..Xiu Qi n I talked.. Abt him.. about everything that he hav done for us.. all his jokes tat never fails to perk us up... All his works.. Tat he hav put in so much efforts.. How much he believe in love, never givin up..

When we are leavin, I talk his bro a little.. My condolences are the only words I can give him.. Talked to A a little, she said she is alright.. But we just know.. tat she is definitely not.. Told her to take care.. n live a life tat will make him proud.. She said ok..

left for home..

After thoughts...

Life is so fragile.. I never ever thought I would need to attend a funeral of a friend of my age.. We are only 20.. isn't it a little unfair to end it now? Once again, I blame God for takin him away.. I will never understand wat good does it do to take him away.. I can only say, mayb he failed e test tat God gave him.. Even now, I still keep his number in my phone.. Still refuse to delete it away..

I thought I will not shed a tear for him.. Since we haven't contact for long.. I thought I hav learn to keep my tears.. but I didn't.. I thought it would not hurt so much.. But it did..

To Wen Bin:
I thank you for all the things tat you hav done.. Thanks for all e laughter.. Thanks for protecting me.. Thanks for telling me tat life will get better when I was at my bottom pit.. sorry tat I didn't make e effort to call you.. Sorry tat I wasn't able to be there when you needed someone.. Here, I give you my last respect.. N all I wan to say.. is written here..

"I will miss you forever.. You will forever be in my heart.. I hav never regret being your friend.. Thanks for everything.. Friendship between us will be forever.. No change.. No more chance to change.. you wil stand a place in my heart forever.. Bye.."
-31082006

No comments: