I almost broke down ytd... Reason? Everything was in a mess...

E day before, I set up the system for Siew Ping.. She wanted to keep it there so that dun hav to dismantle again.. I told her its not safe.. She insisted in the beginning.. Then she gave in after I told her tat even if I am ok with it, IT will not agree.. So ya.. She kept it.. on the condition that I set it up for her at 8.. I felt office at 6 tat day..

Ytd morning.. I reach office at around 7 plus, ready to eat breakfast.. Then, realising that frankin was not done.. I did it.. A quarter way through, around 815, I stop for a while to set up the system for Siew Ping as agreed e day before... Then I came back to continue.. At 9, Woon Lee and Lam popped in and say that their room is taken up by a Foreigner... I went to take a look before askin Doris wat's happening.. We checked.. and realise that it was a mistake by Chui Hoon.. That she thought she booked for today.. Instead of them movin out.. all bcos they hav got a external trainer, my side hav to move to a smaller room.. WHY?? Unfair.. Then when Chua came and ask, what happened, I told him that they hav to move to Room 1 in the morning and go back to Performance Room only in the evening... and he showed me a black face... Tat was when everything went wrong.. I forgot to switch to overseas franking.. The amount dun tally.. I couldn't attend e briefing.. and was ask a thousand time for e reason.. Then, hav to check this and that, even hav to page for the trainees to come down and stuff... So many things hav to be settled on e spot... Suddenly, I jus felt like crying.. but I swallowed it back in.. All bcos I know this is part and parcel of working life...

Then, I only settled down to do my work at around 12.. ate my breakfast.. and lunch.. then did some adjustments to the Performance Room before heading out to buy the tea break for them... Later in the evening, I updated the records, SAP, till 7plus.. Then help clear the Performance Room after the Ladies Evening hav finished before leaving at 8 with Serene.. Reached home at around 10...

Did some work at home today.. Meetin Annie for dinner later.. good day..

No comments: