Friday, Saturday, yesterday & today... 4 days in one...

since it is a 4 days in one blog, please bear a while.. Might be a bit long.. Sorry.. cos veri long never blog cos not at home.. then tis morning, blogspot got problem.. anyway.. I will start wif Friday...

170904
I skipped class on that day.. whole day class.. I meet Fiona at 4 to go for lunch then shopping.. before heading to her hse.. I stayed at her house on friday... I helped her do birthday present for someone.. then we chatted till 3 am before sleeping... We had a fun time choosing pics and doin the present.. Wanted to use her com but it died on me.... haiz.. Keep going into sleeping mode.. *it's time to change com... haha...

180904
woke up at 745 at Fiona's hse... Went to bath.. When I stepped out, I realised that her sister's boyfriend is already there.. So good... So early wake up cum girlfriend's hse.. Saturday somemore.. wat a nice guy.... anyway, We ate breakfast then went to school for JMD practise.. Reach there at 951. Onli one person there.. Cat B one somemore.. then as time pass, people came... Did warm up, practise Yosaiko then the rehearsal for the lantern festival started... It started late as usual.. dunno why.. anyway, we onli did once... then tat it.. so simple.. anyway, we were told to be there at 3 next sat to take bus down to chinese garden... sianz... Lunch was provided... ate abit.. then left..

Had a outing wif JMD.. both Cat A & B... Zat, Dan, SuYa, Ari, Cindy, Brendy, Me, Gia Gia, Brendy and Fiona.. We had fun there. but when I was going to return the floats, my specs spoil.. got it repair at a optical shop nearby... then we went home... on our own.. talk to steve on my way back thru the phone.. over slept to tampines then took back to bedok.. Was so tired.. at the thought that the next day, I have to wake up at 545 to go sch, SIANZ... Y so early??

190904
woke up at 545... when to bath.. after changing, went to lie on my bed again.. fall asleep.. Steve's sms woke me up at 615.. thanks.. was so tired on the train and almost overslept... hehehe... thanks to the person who woke me up in time... hehe.. anyway was so tired... Reach Wasada Shibuya Senior High School veri veri early.. Sensei insisted a group photo.. took it at the fountain... so weird.. anwyay, XM, qiqi and I had a school tour led by Kentaro & another guy.. can't remember his name... Me & qiqi keep nodding out heads but dunno wat they talking.. tink onli XM was listening.. the tour was onli like... 5mins?? tink so.. it was veri short.. 1st stop after tour ended: Bazzar.. throughoout the whole day, went there 4 times.. 1st time, brought a playboy top for $0.50... cheap right?? it was real cheap.. eveything was going at $0.50 or $1... the 3rd time I went in, brought a soft toy, 2 bookmarks & a bracelet...total, I spent $2... I also went to the 'Big Head Bakery' the toast there was really nice.. and cheap...a number of us went there... also went for the tea ceremony... when it ended, most of us, our legs couldn't even stand.. haha.. wonder how the Japanese stand it... after Li feng & emily left, me & qiqi went to the orchid cafe to have a drink... then we went to the basketball court to look at Dan and his friends play against the students there... well, they got first... at abt 4, we left... went to harbourfront hawker center to eat... then went to orchard..

well... Orchard was the stop... but Steve & Selphie got down at Somerset... was angry wif him... not because he left with Selphie but because he asked us to come.. then he just left us like that... I rejected his call 3 times... the 4th time, I simply ask Brendy to pick up and tell him that I dun wan to talk to him... anyway, we went to took neoprint..he came to find us... at the same time, trying to explain to me.. but I just didn't want to listen at that time... so ignore him.. I believe he had a hard time... I didn't wan to listen in the 1st place.. but still forgive him in the end... well... then everything was ok for the day..went home.. talk to him on the phone... then went to sleep.. next day, no sch.. so need wake up so early... YEAH~

Today...
Woke up at dunno wat time.. can't remember... nothing to do at home.. really nothing to do... anyway, tml ICA for EFMA... dun hav book.. so cannot study... but still, I tink I will pass.. tink onli lahz.. but tml will study hard.. tis week will be another stress week... will be rushing projects... Business Law, Marketing Management, Retail & Travel Management... studying for ICA... preparing for performance... Sianz.. cannot sleep again... SIANZ.. May the rest of the week be better...

No comments: