A veri sad day....

Well, I went to sch as usual today.. Nothing unusual... Onli until RTM tutorial.. I discovered something big... Whatever I am going to write below, is meant for some people...

I dun think i want to disclose names.. so, I shall name them: 1, 2, 3 & 4
I never expect that it would be 2.. That really hurts.. Ever since we handed up our RTM project, I knew I was going to be marked down.. I knew at least 2 people will marked me down.. but I thought it would be 1 & 3 or 4... I never expected it to be you.. Why?? Why did u do that... I dun understand... I was really hurt.. Van Van was right... Never judge a book by the cover... Never... never.. they might appear nice & friendly.. but.. they are the most cunning... I dunno how true is this but it quite true for those in... hehe.. class.. I guess.. sometimes.... u just hav to open ur eyes big big... to see... see thru the person character... Well, now, nothing liao.. dun feel much already... Take it as it comes lahz.. Well, God say that we should never let the Sun go down, feeling angry... See ya...

1 comment:

Piyofio aka. ReiVII said...

hmmz. ya i guess so. never judge a book by it'z cover... but den, juz like in real life, different ppl prefer different kinds of books... and some books are nv meant to be picked up by us.

have a nice dae on fri~!! ^^