Still feeling sleepy, pai seh & happy...

Yesterday, JMD Resume... YEAH~... Never go for JMD, I feel so sian.. finally... it resume.. Started at 10 plus.. before tat, meet Gia Gia, Fiona, Brendy & Steve for breakfast... We practise Put 'em up today.. Once onli.. We also taught the Cat Bs Dance wif me tonight... and some other stuff.. We played a dancing game that includes cherography.. somehow lahz, we had fun.. Real fun..After JMD,went to Sentosa wif Steve, Gia Gia, Fiona, Mei Ling & Brendy... the 6 of us... We reach Sentosa at abt... 4? 3 plus? tink 3plus.. We played Truth or Dare.. 1st round, all of them choose truth... onli I choose dare.. So pai seh of what I did.. I gave a kiss to someone... So pai seh... as who i gave it to, I wouldn't say.. it's a secret between me & those who went yesterday... Fiona say my face turn red.. Hahaha.. Really veri pai seh lahz.... First time leh... Anyway, we played a second round which was the other way.. I was the only truth.. the others did dare.. then, we also play the frog game.. dunno how to describe here.. but one thing for sure, we had fun.. After that we slack a bit in the water, then we talked abit then we went to bath.. The water is so small there.. After bathing, we walked from somewhere near palawan beach to Siloso beach just to take the bus back to the visitors departure center... then we went to the food junction at harbour front center to eat our dinner.. then we left to go home... tis morning, I wake uo at 10.45... suppose to go church.. but couldn't wake up.. so sad.. but anyway, I went for breakfast wif my mum then slack until now.. dun feel like going to school tml leh.. but I definitely hav a veri nice weekend.. thanks to people like Dan, Ari, Yaya, Steve, Fiona, Gia Gia, Brendy, Meiling and the rest.. that we really had fun.. in JMD and at Senotsa.. Lastly, yesterday is Leon's and Shu Herng's birthday.. here, I wish them Happy Birthday.. and today, is Emily's birthday.. here, I wish her Happy birthday..

I made a small discovery yesterday: there is quite a number of Cat Bs that are born in the year 1985... which means they are older than most of their seniors.. Hahaha....

No comments: