in sch... again...

blogging secretly. Teacher not here yet.. not everyone is here yet... Waiting for Ms Leong to arrive, she is a teacher that no one hates.. She is really a teacher that cares.. Of cos, she is also one of Jae's favourite teacher.. last week, i show her Jae's blog.. then he say that Jae never keep his promise.. Say want to e-mail her but never... So jae.. if u are reading tis now, send her an e-mail now.. keep in touch with her... Anyway, let me continue.. later, during her lesson having presentation.. informal presentation... then after that in the early afternoon, having a seminar.. I helping out wif Ushering.. Feeling better after talking to some people online.. Realise that I was quite attitude yesterday when I was in sch... Was talking to Fiona online yesterday.. then realise that she is veri heartbroken. she didn't tell me why.. but I more or less can guess.. I never saw a girl so sad before.. she was trying to control.. but she dun seem to be her normal self yesterday... She was talking to me but as if she wasn't there.. I ask her a question, she answer other things... Got to go... Ms Leong cum liao.. muz stopp blogging le.. hehehe.. continue tonight.... bye~

No comments: