Sad... sobz.. sobz..

well.. I lent my phone to my friend for a moment. I thought she is just smsing her friend... i didn't know that she is using my phone to do a transaction of up to 15 dollars. I was so upset.. I was being used. Why?? izzit an offence to be kind? Izzit an offence to forgive??? izzit an offence to be helpful?? izzit an offence to be friendly?? God hav gave me a big heart and I always thank him for it.. Why do the cover had to be so different from the content of the book?? After forgiving and frogetting, the same thing happen again.. God.. let me break down for once.. please.. thanks for sending to me people that really cares... but I pray that u can give me a sense of direction as where I should be and how do i go abt doin things.. also I pray that u give me the sense of feeling. that I will know what kind of people are true and what kind are not... thanks... who hav a place, who do not....

listening to jae's demo... reallt toucch.. like that song alot.... thanks kor.. love ur singing....

1 comment:

Evon said...

heLLo~ i'm meicheng nei!! the one who called u~ any idea? hee~
read ur blog, gal... dun be to sad lah! there's still alot of great friends out there... :) cheer up!
Lost of direction...i think all ppl will experience it! Maybe u can sit down alone...and think abt ur future ba~ look into ur heart and wonder what u really wants... do what u like~ :)
take care