Boring day...

Hmmmm... Today is kind of boring... Cos I stayed at home... not much programme later.. except tat i'm goin to beach road to get another cheque from my boss.. haiz... cos e previous one was returned... then, i'm goin JMD for practise.. e onli problem is tat I'm meeting my boss at 2 plus.. but JMD is at 6... OMG.. i meet him, e most is 10 mins.. then i got 3 hrs to spend.. haiz.... realli is OMG... i shldn't go sch tat early either.. cos go le oso nothing to do... but i dun wan to come back leh.. Boring oso.. so probably, i would do something lah.. mayb go shop shop again... sianz... I'm lookin forward to Fri thou... hehe... besides e point tat i'm meeting daphne, it also means tat weekend is comin.. haha... alright.. i got to go le.. mum is nagging.. will update wat happened at JMD tml ba...

No comments: