haha...

It's SuNdaY again... haha.... like i sae, sun is the day tat i can realli sleep well... cos i haven't had enought sleep for the last 2 days... ok.. not havin enough sleep for the past 2 days has nothin to do wif my habit of blogging on sundays...

I'll start wif e day tat i began to sleep late... thurs..
THursDay
I had night class... till 9.. then Mabel, the clever gurl... u see... i told her i'll wait for her outside class... and she said ok... then when i went out, i had to go toilet... when i sms her to tell her to wait for awhile, she replied tat she was already out of sch.. i was like "wat e....." anyway, i waited for Lianchun... She is another super blur queen sia... She sms me, telling me tat her teacher is ending class at 9.10... while i was happily figuring out how long more it is to 9.10, i realise tat it was already 9.20... dotz.... I was like huh?! 9.10.. but it's 9.20 le... haha.... in the end, she came out at 9.30, 20mins late... haiz.. So we went home together as usual, chit chatting all e way... it has been long since we last talk... In e end, i reach home at 11...

I started on my undone travel report at 12... cos we change country last min... egypt was realli hard... malaysia seems so much easier... haha... I chatted wif JaS on MSN while doin my report... I finished at 3am... but i onli slept at 4.. dun ask me why... i couldn't get to sleep.. so was reading magazines..

FriDAy...
I woke wif 2hrs of sleep to head for IB lect at 8.. i realli woke up at 9am... haha... after all the Martin Hang's jokes... Onli then, my brain stared workin... After sch, went to work... it was a hilarious day at work.. cos u see, i wore jeans there... and i was askin Jason if i need to change into formal as i will onli be there for 4 hrs... he said," u can be excuse if u can start a dance here.." I was like "huh???" then the whole 4 hrs tat i was there, Jason, Geri and Xin Ning was startin all their sentences wif "Yoz gal... how are u??" i was a little irritated and happily laughing... haha...

here comes the high part... cluBBinG wif JMD pple... Suppose to meet them at 1030pm @ raffles mrt... i left mt hse at 1015.. haha... so i took a cab there... the thing is, i dropped my cotact while trying to put them on in the cab... STUPID... haha... when i reach there, I was the earliest... haiz.. as usual lor... then e rest came.. jus mentioning... we had pple waiting at Raffles City.. which is at City hall mrt... when i believe 3 of them receive dunnno how many smses telling them it's at Raffles PLACE.. not Raffles CITY... haha... simply BLUR... the latest was DaN... he was there at nearly 12am... but we met him @ Makino.. can't remeber the club's name... but i tink it's tis... clubbin wif them was fun... dance for 3 solid hrs b4 resting ... after JaS, Qi, Cindy and Prisca left at abt 3am, we left at ard 4.. tat's the time the club close... then e rest of us went for breakfast at the mac @ PS while waiting for train to go home... Meiling, Brendy and Gia Gia came over to my hse and we reach at abt 7am... my feet was in pain....

SAturDay...
We went JMD at ard 940.. took a cab and reach sch at 1005... as Steve, DaN & Shu Herng went to school, Jae join them after he went home for awhile... most of those who didn't go wif us, were there... Qi reach ard 10plus... while cindy & prisca were late... JaS was early... haha... Practise started real late... i dunno why.. then erm, ended wif lunch after the MM gals practise... but lunch was onli me, kor, steve, Shu Herng, DaN n selp... then DaN, Steve & selp went orchard while i went home... I slept for abt 1 hr wakin up, realisin tat i was late meeting Jun Xian so i took a cab down... catch Harry Potter@ cathy... it was alright lah... quite a nice show... will catch e next part of it when i comes down... then caught e last train back home...

SuNdaY..
Woke up at 9plus to Jason's sms... but never reply.. went back to sleep and woke up at 12plus to reply his sms.... and went breakfast cum lunch wif my mum... Xiao Hui called... askin for accompany to cut hair... i agree... now, she never reply me... dunno wat happened... haiz... sundays are always boring... Mon is comin again.... gtg... Meeting her at 330@ Tanah Merah...

No comments: