Today..

Erm.. today is kind of boring.. I stay at home most of the time... Erm.. besides tat, i went back to store to learn abt the new machine.. e stupid and slow machine... wanted to blog abt somethin veri badly..

WAT IS HAPPENING TO JMD???
I heard from kor that there is onli tat few of them today... Anna, Selphie, Gin, Steve, Chee Ching, him and XM... Then kor and XM was busy cherographin the dance for us... and the rest of them were discussing some stuff... wat happened to the rest?? ok lah.. i know Shu Herng got something on.. then Brendy is in Brunei... Meiling is busy wif attachment... Gia Gia? Amelia? Petrie? Jennifer? I dun mean to ask for pple to be accountable to me.. cos i'm jus a normal member... i shouldn't be bothering lah.. but i dun wan to see JMD gone jus like tat....
As for my batch, i oso dunno much lah... but it's kind of wasted...
It seems not many pple is willing to come for practise le..
Last time, when i was in yr 2, no matter rain or shine, busy or not, we still will come.. probably cos got new things to learn ba.. if dun come for 1 week, will miss out alot.. now, everything is different le.. i dun wan to say others... jus look at myself.. i know now, whenever i go for JMD, i'll ask.. why am i goin there when i go there and slack most of the time?? I'm not blamin here... I'm jus askin myself... of cos, i love JMD veri much.. but the past months hav taught me alot.. JMD is still my priority.. i can give up the chance of goin for opportunities like RAffles CUp, i can even travel to sch specially for JMD..i never hav the intention to stop.. But no one is willing to commit time and effort for practise. So? Haiz.. alright.. I shall close tis topic here....
*Praying tat JMD passion will be ever lasting...*

Alright, move on... tml i'm workin from 1 to 11.. so pple, if u are lookin for me, sms me ok? before i stop...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANNY!!
and
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JIA YU!!
*Nitez pple...
To: Daphne, Lynn, Ashley, Jason, Adrian, Raymond & Ben,
Miss u guys..
~E chocolate Gurl~

No comments: