Wat's e meaning of keep in touch??

Well, while i was wondering, pple keep saying tis phrase when others are leaving..
"Muz keep in touch hor"...
Can someone tell me wat exactly were u guys tinkin when u say tat??
Realli keep in touch?? or jus say it, hoping tat u will be remembered??
OR izzit u are saying it b'cos tat's wat pple always say..
I'm pondering.. Cos i hav been hearin tat phrase so many times..
Yet when one party puts in effort to do it, e others, will happily forget abt tat..
Do u know how hard it is to make e effort yet everytime when u tried, e others always will forget abt u..
Or mayb it's jus b'cos tat phrase exist in our mind.. and we do hav tat intention to keep in touch.. but we jus never make e effort..


When i went metro sale today.. when i was lookin at e snacks section, and i saw chocolates, e first few people tat i thought of, was none other then my RIL frenz.. like when i saw dark chocolate, i told myself," mayb can buy for Jason.. and when i saw e Ritter Sports (i dunno if i got spell wrongly..), i was tinking... Lynn will love tis.. but when i realise tat they might jus happily forget abt me, I wanted to jus throw e chocolates back to the shelves.. however, in the end, i still brought one box, tellin myself ,"they are jus too busy.. i'll buy tis for them to share.. They are still my frenz"

Times fly.. i wish i went to Raffles Cup.. but i choose JMD over it.. I dunno if tat was right or wrong.. anyway, I don't like to regret my decisions...
At tis point of time, I'm still pondering for e meaning of keep in touch and wat do u mean when u sae it....
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Like i mention, i went metro warehouse sale today.. and i saw how crazy singaporeans are.. imagaine, there is tis toy on sale for 5 bucks each.. and within half an hour, it was sold out.. and every other person tat i saw, was carrying like 3 of those toys.. OMG.. then also, when i went to queue for e cashier, e queue was so damn long... somemore a uncle cut my line.. STUPID.. After tat, me and Zati (Zati went to the sale wif me..), we went to tampines to shop for clothes and some other stuff... while goin home, i counted..

Zati's items:
~A Bossinni Jeans
~A VENIS jeans from Metro (imagine we shop @ e warehouse sale & we shop @ e Century Sq outlet too..)
~A new sch bag
~2 friendship bands
~2 pairs of slippers for her nieces..
~Chocolates..

Mine items:
~A pair of slippers for sch
~2 friendship bands (we brought it together)
~Daphne's present
~Chocolates for self consumption n for RIL pple..
... Wat a day.. i rarely shop like tat... so now, i'm resting my legs... After typing so much, i suddenly hav tis thought.."since no one reads it, why am i typing so much??? haha.... End of story...

No comments: