wat a day...

I thought e issue was over... I didn't know tat it will became like tat jus b'cos of my words. I was late.. a lateness tat is not tolerated... I didn't expected it to turn out tis way... Jus b'cos of my words, I lost another friend... A friend tat I was kind of close wif... A friend tat listen to my sorrows and tears.. I know time will not turn back... I'll pray.. and leave e rest to God... Friends come and go.. but i believe.. our friendship shouldn't be endin jus b'cos of tis...

I went to see the doctor today for my sore throat cum flu cum fever... after seeing me... e doctor asked ,"Are u veri stressed?" I told her not realli.. but in fact, I was.. Stressed over friendship.. stressed over school work.. stressed over work... probaly, i was never good wif words.. alot of times, i said things tat i dun mean it tat way... I hope the same issue will come to an end soon.. and everything will get back on track... Haiz...
__________________________________________________________________________

JMD was fine... I went yesterday... but i didn't dance much... onli for abt 1 hour. after tat, i sit down and rest... i was realli tired.. realli... I was tremblin in office lor.. even wif my jacket on... I was runnin a fever lor... But i didn't go see doctor cos i thought i can take it... But i jus couldn't take it anymore... After JMD, went for dinner... Selphie, Anna, Steve, XM, Shu Hernf, Dan, Jas and me.. Talk till abt 11 plus ba.. then took cab home.. dropped XM & Jas at her house b4 headin back... below is something tat i took from Ari's blog..
___________________________________________________________________________

eight songs that get stuck in your head frequently: (in no order)
1. Put'em up
2. M-flo: Starstruck (new JMD dance song..)
3. Fish Leong: Yong Qi
4. JJ: Bian Hao 89757
5. Jay Zhou: Ye Qu
6. Rainie: Li Xiang Qing Ren
7. Energy: Yan Lei De Wei Dao
8. Energy: Yong Yuan Bu Shou Zai Jian

four beverages you drink frequently:
1. Sprite
2. H2O
3. Peel Fresh's Apple Aloe Vera
4. Orange Juice

four things you do when you're bored:
1. Online
2. Sms
3. Do tutorials
4. Watch TV/VCDs

four things that never fail to cheer you up:
1. Chocolates
2. Dancing
3. Ice Cream
4. Frenz

seven things on your desk:
1. handphone
2. wallet
3. Lecture notes & Textbooks
4. MP3
5. Radio
6. Notebook
7. Pencil case

seven artists/bands people should give a listen to:
1. Namie Amuro
2. BOA
3. Rainie Yeung
4. Fish Leong
5. Jay Zhou
6. Wu Ke Qun
7. Do As Infinty

Four things you would always have it along with you wherever you go:
1. Handphone
2. Wallet
3. Eye drop
4. Keys

three things you would eat on the last day of your life:
1. My mum's cooking
2. Kenny Rogers
3. Chocolates

two things you'd like to learn:
1. Salsa dance
2. Cycling

No comments: