Life...

I'm in school now, in the midst of lesson.. But dunno where did my teacher go... cannot locate him... Conclusion, he is not in class... anyway, I blogged yesterday.. but stupid blogger.. it never get posted... anyway.. I'll jus type again.. With the addition of wat happen today.. Also, I wouldn't be able to go out le.. cos need to work at RIL... Until 6pm... so if wan to go out, wait till after 6 lah.. then weekends, confirm free...

monday.. I went to office early in the morning.. First day back at RIL.. it was fun... as usual lor.. nothing exciting.. after lunchin wif Jason & Daphne, I came to school.. Met up wif Qi b4 proceedin to mac to chit chat. XX came shortly after wif Cheryl. Me & XX quarrel over a cup of sprite.. I dun wan to talk abt it le.. No matter is I wrong or she wrong, it doesn't matter le.. I jus wan to sae Sorry... that's all.. Anyway.. I came sch earlier for lect.. but the lecturer sick sia... haiz.. waste my time...

Sunday.. It was basically boring.. i watch tv, did my tutorials, blogged.. then oso, i blogged on friendster... go see if u wan to know wat i wrote...

Saturday... Of cos, I went JMD.. Was alright.. we learn one new sequence... and recap the rest... then after JMD, went Toa Payoh to make contact lenses wif Zati.. Brought a pair of track pants too.. then i parted wif Zati to meet my kor and the rest for a little shoppin at PS b4 headin for dinner at the Fish & Co @ glass hse.. Danny, Ari, Steve, OZ, itsuki, jas and me.. onli 7 of us... kor went to meet his fren while Shu herng went home... we crap and laugh, joke around while dinning.. haha.. we had fun there thou..

Fri... Went school... Then meet up wif daphne to celebrate her birthday... it was suppose to be a surprise... Yah.. kind of lah... We ate at NYDC @ suntec.. me, Jason, Daphne, Raymond & Ashley... After tat, we went to meet lynn fro abt 5 mins and head home...

Thurs... School.. nothin much..

Wed.. JMD.. was fun.. started the new dance.. learn 4 sequences...

Tue & Mon... jus school lor...

finish le... at tis point of time, my teacher is goin thru the answers for the lab session while i'm here, typing my blog...

No comments: