Life

I've been staring at my com since morning 9am... but nothing has been done to my travel project yet... cos i dunno wat to write... It has been a hectic week for me... Work, JMD, School... I enjoyed e company of myself on tuesday.... i was bored.. but it was a wonderful experience shoppin without anyone company...

Let's start wif my plan for tml and weekend....
Tml i'll be goin sch as usual... class from 8 to 1.. then goin to RIL to work... till 6... Upon reachin home and having dinner... i'll be headin to meet Kor and the rest @cityhall to go to ONE@ One fullertion for some partying... then it depends on wat time we leave... if it's morning.. then some of us shld be headin to sch to wait for mac to open for our breakfast and catch some sleep b4 goin for JMD while the rest would be heading home to sleep... haha.. then after JMD is probably home.... Zzzzz.... before goin for movie... Yes.. Harry Potter... tat would be sat.. then sun mornin, i'm lookin forward to goin church if i can wake up... followed by some shoppin probably... then would be mon again...

Enough of my plan... next goin on to life....

Today...
Lesson starts at 3 today.. ending at 9.. I'll probably be staying up today to finish up my project repory... It's kind of sickening... but tml is e due date.. so no more putting it off... It's goin to be a boring day.. cos it's full of tutorials and lectures... STUPID...

Yesterday...
JMd was alright... we corrected e minor mistakes tat we hav... and we oso had a quite good conversation over dinner.... then was home...

Tuesday...
I went shopping alone @ J8 b4 meeting Qi @ compass point.. It rained e whole day... Went to school to accompany the MM gals practise... their performance is on the 30th Nov... @ 1.15pm @ NYP's atrium... do dropped by to watch... Something lame happened... read Zuzz's blog if u are interested to find out...

Monday..
School as usual after 2days MC... school was simply boring... tat's all....

No comments: