How's life?

I jus realise tat I'm always blogging on sundays... haha.. mayb i'm jus simply bored on sundays ba.... haha... Anyway... I hav blogged 100 over entries le.. starting, the entries were simply boring.. abt my everday life... then it change to things tat hav impacted.... now.. it's updating pple with inicident & changes of my life to keep them updated... (This is random...)

Get back wif the topic...
JMD
I went JMd yesterday... It's was good... we recap the dance tat was learn... but goin at tis speed, we might not be able to finish before Open Hse... mus chiong more.. JMD Jia YOu!! Once again, the spirit is up.. YEAH~ JMD spirit is back... I still remember the time when we learn put' em up.. everyone, no matter wat, will come for practise... haha... tis is wat i'm seeing now... GOOD~

School
sch is alright... accept that i haven't been to school for 2 days... so i dunno wat has happened... oh yah... i miss my IMC ICA1 too... haiz... next week got alot of things goin on... TPDD project due... got retail ICA soon... then oso hav IB seminar soon... then EBRW oso goin to due soon... then still got QM is dunno do wat de.. then IMC test i haven't take.. haiz..... other then these, nothing much le... oh ya.. RBD, EBRW, QM and IMC groupings still not formed yet...

Life
I'm sick... sore throat and everything tat comes wif it... including flu cum running nose, fever, cough & headache..... Stayed at home for those 2 days on mc... it's simply boring... haiz.. that's all ba...

*Wish everyone good health... and fast recovery to those tat are sick... espically my kor, ARi & Suya.. Hav a nice weekend....

No comments: